You can also come to us for a wonderful stay in corona time!
It might be good for you to know that we (Bart, Loes and Amber) are fully vaccinated, also with the booster vaccination.
However, the situation still requires some adjustments, which we list below for you.
We adhere to the guidelines and advice of the French government, whereby the health of our guests and ourselves are paramount.
- Do you have cold symptoms, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or fever? The advice is to get tested and stay home until the results are known.
- We keep at least 1 meter away from our guests and do not shake hands. We ask our guests to do the same.
- We regularly wash our hands, cough and sneeze in our elbows and use paper tissues, which we throw away immediately. We ask our guests to do the same.
- All guests use the toilet in their room. The communal toilet in the guesthouse is closed.
- The breakfast buffet has been replaced by a tailor-made breakfast. You complete a breakfast list for this and we ensure that your breakfast is ready for you at the agreed time.
- All guest rooms are equipped with a soap dispenser and tissues.
- Disinfectant hand gel is available in the communal living room in the guest house.
- We focus on a maximum of 12 guests per day.
- Our guesthouse is spacious, so that we can receive our guests well and safely.
- We pay even more attention to the careful cleaning of our accommodation.
Despite all these measures, we still guarantee you a hospitable and pleasant stay!
Would you love to plan your vacation, but are the uncertain situation preventing you from making a booking?
To reassure you, we give you the option in case of negative travel advice to move the reservation to another time or to cancel it free of charge.
So if you feel the need to go out for a while or if you are looking for a stopover, come and enjoy corona proof* at Maison Les Galettes, you are very welcome!
*Please know that we do our utmost to keep it as comfortable, clean and safe as possible for everyone.
If you have any questions, please let us know.