From June 1, 2020 you can come to us again for a wonderful stay!
However, the new situation does require some adjustments. We adhere to the guidelines and advice of the French government, in which the health of our guests and ourselves is paramount. But despite all the measures taken, we still guarantee you a hospitable and pleasant stay!
- Unfortunately you are not welcome for mild colds (sneezing, coughing, runny nose) or fever. If we notice that you have these symptoms at check-in, we must refuse you entry.
- We keep a distance of at least 1 meter, do not shake hands and talk to each other about this.
- We regularly wash our hands, cough and sneeze in our elbow and use paper tissues, which are immediately thrown away.
- We ask you to use the toilet in your room. The public toilet in the guesthouse is closed.
- Breakfast is of course provided by us. Instead of a breakfast buffet, we prepare breakfast for you on your breakfast table (inside or outside) at the agreed time. This also applies to dinner. You cannot have breakfast and dinner in your room.
- With regard to hygiene, we pay even more attention to the careful cleaning of our accommodation.
It is good to know that our guesthouse is located in the countryside and is spacious, so that we can receive our guests well and safely. Each group also has its own bathroom with shower, toilet and sink in its room. We focus on a maximum of 10 guests per day, so that each group also has its own entrance.
So if you need to take a break or are you looking for a stopover, come and enjoy coronaproof * at Maison Les Galettes, you are very welcome!
* In any case, know that we do our utmost to keep it comfortable, clean and safe.